How to do automatic writing with angels


As many of you have noticed. I am getting away from love spells. Why? Well because I've found that rituals and things like automatic writing and channeling are way more effective. Through channeling, I am able to converse with angels, or in my case, the ancestors, to get the power and energy necessary to manifest my desires. The greatest thing about all of this, is that it takes a lot less time and energy. And soon, I will be doing away with all spiritual supplies and aids. I am even going to get rid of my altar. So, in this video, I am going tell you how you can use automatic writing to converse with angels, or ancestors, reach a higher level of consciousness, and manifest your desires.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to manifest your ex back using the 7 Essene Mirrors